Tuesday, 11 June 2013

Thing 9 - Mindfulness Class

I teach my mindfulness class every Tuesday evening in Hamilton. I finished it about two hours ago.

I do it for free though people give donations.

It is a joy to see people calm down, relax, observe their own minds in real time.

They leave with insights about themselves and humanity, and this serves them to be happier and gain so much more from every precious moment.

There are managing directors there, managers, social workers, unemployed, retired, people trying to recover from depression, anxiety, stress. In other words all sorts of ordinary people.

And I gain doubly. I nurture my insights about my wayward mind and the minds of everyone I meet. And I gain from the sheer pleasure of helping local people find peace in a challenging world.